Fully Automatic Belt-Drive Turntable with ATH-250AV Headphones
The AT-LP60XHP turntable and headphones combination lets you enjoy your 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records with no additional equipment required. Based on the AT-LP60X fully automatic belt-drive turntable, the AT-LP60XHP adds an integrated headphone amplifier with a 3.5 mm (1/8″) headphone jack and volume control on the front panel, so all you have to do is plug in the included ATH-250AV over-ear headphones (or other headphones of your choice) and start the records spinning.
- Fully automatic belt-drive turntable operation with two speeds: 33-1/3, 45 RPM
- Integrated headphone amplifier with front-panel 3.5 mm (1/8″) headphone jack and volume control
- ATH-250AV over-ear headphones with 40 mm drivers, 3.5 m (11.5′) cable and 3.5 mm (1/8″) stereo mini-plug
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter
- Redesigned tonearm base and headshell for improved tracking and reduced resonance
- Integral Dual Magnet phono cartridge with replaceable diamond stylus (ATN3600L)
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier for phono- or line-level output
Audio-Technica ATH-250AV Headphones
Of course, the turntable can also be connected to your stereo, powered speakers, computer or other components and used as a standard turntable. The detachable RCA output cable (3.5 mm male to dual RCA male) and built-in switchable phono preamp allow the turntable be connected to components with and without a dedicated phono input. Like the AT-LP60X, the AT-LP60XHP features a redesigned tonearm base and headshell to improve tracking and reduce resonance. Noise is further reduced by the inclusion of an AC adapter that moves the AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis where its impact on the signal chain is limited.
The ATH-250AV headphones are equipped with 40 mm drivers for clear mid- and low-frequency reproduction. The lightweight construction and comfortable, isolating earpads allow you to listen for as long as you like, and the 3.5 m (11.5′) cable gives you plenty of flexibility.
Trusted by Professionals
Whether it’s on the boardroom table, the stage or in the studio, Audio-Technica products are trusted time and again by industry professionals looking for reliable, lovingly developed audio products for all budgets. It’s Audio-Technica’s commitment to innovation, customer service and meticulous design that ensure professionals turn to us to provide solutions in conferencing, houses of worship, broadcasting, live sound, recording studios and beyond.
50 Years of Devotion to Music
For over 50 years Audio-Technica has worked alongside leading figures in sports and music broadcast to develop and hone a range of products that deliver on the highest level. Audio-Technica have developed and delivered products to power the Grammys, World Cup, Super Bowl, Commonwealth Games as well as every Summer and Winter Games from Atlanta 1996 to Sochi 2014.
A Legacy in Innovation
Founded in 1962 by Hideo Matsushita, Audio-Technica positioned itself immediately as a leader in the manufacture and design of innovative audio products. It’s expertise in innovation quickly spread to various new fields and led to the development of tone arms, microphones and headphones. Audio-Technica soon became a benchmark in those fields. A self-made man and audiophile, it all started in his workshop, with the hand crafting of stereo cartridges. 50 years later, Audio-Technica has become a global leader in audio innovation.
A Passion for Listening
Humility, passion, creativity and expertise in sound are the core values behind Audio-Technica’s legacy, greatly inspired by its founder – whose imprint on the company’s philosophy is still felt today. Audio-Technica’s passion for listening evolved in the 70’s, when it started designing headphones, building upon a legacy in innovation, meticulous engineering and artistic design.Today, Audio-Technica’s audio products have become globally synonymous with consistently high sonic performance paired with impeccable build construction and artistic design.
- Type: Belt drive turntable, fully automatic
- Motor: DC servo-controlled
- Speeds: 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
- Turntable Platter: Aluminum
- Wow and Flutter: Less than 0.25% (WTD) @ 3 kHz (JIS)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >50 dB (DIN-B)
- Power Supply Requirements: 120V AC, 60 Hz, 3W
- Accessories Provided: 3.5 mm (1/8″) mini-plug (male) to dual RCA (male) output cable; 45 RPM adapter; removable hinged dust cover