The ATH-ANC100BT QuietPoint® wireless in-ear headphones combine Audio-Technica’s proprietary active noise-cancelling technology with Bluetooth® wireless technology to give you greater freedom and listening pleasure in areas of high ambient noise. Featuring a convenient pendant-type design with mic and controls, these headphones make it easy to answer calls and control music playback from connected devices.
The ATH-ANC100BT headphones are equipped with 12 mm drivers that deliver powerful sound reproduction with exceptional clarity. The drivers are enclosed within compact housings that offer increased comfort over standard in-ear headphones. The comfort and sound isolation are further aided by the inclusion of four sizes of silicone eartips (XS, S, M, L) and a pair of medium-size Comply™ foam eartips, allowing you to construct the best fit possible. A 0.6 m (2.0′) audio cable with 3.5 mm (1/8″) stereo mini-plug is also included to let you use the headphones without a Bluetooth wireless connection, if desired.
An internal lithium polymer rechargeable battery powers the headphones, giving you approximately 10 hours of continuous Bluetooth and ANC use on a full charge. The headphones come with a 30 cm (1′) USB charging cable and a protective carrying pouch.
- QuietPoint® active noise-cancelling technology greatly reduces environmental noise
- Bluetooth wireless technology with in-line mic and controls for convenient handling of calls, music playback and volume adjustment
- Convenient pendant-type design
- Powerful 12 mm drivers provide excellent sound reproduction
- Compact housings for greater comfort
- 0.6 m (2.0′) cable provides a wired connection for times when wireless operation is not available or when battery power is low
- Up to 10 hours of continuous use on a full charge
- Includes silicone eartips (XS, S, M, L), Comply™ foam eartips (M), 30 cm (1′) USB charging cable, and protective pouch
|Driver Diameter||12 mm|
|Frequency Response||20 – 24,000 Hz|
|Maximum Input Power||10 mW (for wired connection)|
|Sensitivity||103 dB/mW (when noise-cancellation used)*
102 dB/mW (when noise-cancellation not used)*
|Impedance||16 ohms (when noise-cancellation not used)*|
|Battery||DC3.7 V lithium polymer rechargeable battery|
|Battery Life||Max. 10 hours (when Bluetooth and noise-cancellation used)**
Max. 20 hours (when only noise-cancellation used)**
Charging Time: Approx. 3 hours (for 0-100% charge)**
|Weight||30 g (1.1 oz), without cable|
|Cable||Detachable 0.6 m (2.0′) cable|
|Connector||3.5 mm (1/8″) stereo mini-plug, L-shaped|
|Accessories Included||Silicone eartips (XS, S, M, L), Comply™ foam eartips (M), 30 cm (1′) USB charging cable, and protective pouch|
|Sensitivity (Microphone)||-36 dB (1V/Pa at 1 kHz)|
|Frequency Response (Microphone)||50 – 4,000 Hz|
|Polar Pattern (Microphone)||Omnidirectional|
Communication System: Bluetooth Version 4.2
RF Output: 4.9 mW EIRP
Maximum Communication Range: Line of sight – approx. 10 m (33′)
Compatible Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
Support Codec: SBC
*Based on wired connection.
**Above figures depend on operating conditions.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.