Vinyl LP pressing. Recorded in 1964 but not released until 1973, this classic double- header also features an all-star rhythm section of Ron Carter on bass and Elvin Jones on drums.
Lista de Títulos
|A1||Night And Day
|B1||My Heart Stood Still
- Bass – Richard Davis (2) (tracks: B1 to B3), Ron Carter (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Drums – Elvin Jones
- Engineer [Mastering] – Dennis Sands
- Engineer [Remix] – Angel Balestier
- Liner Notes – Harvey Siders
- Piano – Bill Evans
- Producer – Creed Taylor
- Supervised By [Remix and Mastering Supervision] – Eric Miller (6)
- Tenor Saxophone – Stan Getz
«Vital Vinyl» sticker on shrink.
Recorded in New York May 5, 1964 (side B) & May 6, 1964 (side A)