Andre Previn conducts the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra for this recording of The Planets by Holst.
The benefits of Ultra HD 32-Bit Mastering:
Ambience of Analogue Sound
The Lowest Noise Floor, allowing even the quietest musical information to be heard more clearly!
Richer Sound Field
Master-Tape Quality Sound!!!
Delivers what musicians originally intended!
Ultra HD Mastering
Original Audiophile Label, Telarc Release!
Playable on ALL CD Players!
Women of the Brighton Festival Chorus
Royal Philharmonic Orchestra
Andre Previn, conductor
Gustav Holst (1874-1934)
The Planets, Op. 32
1. I. Mars, the Bringer of War
2. II. Venus, the Bringer of Peace
3. III. Mercury, the WInged Messenger
4. IV. Jupiter, the Bringer of Jollity
5. V. Saturn, the Bringer of Old Age
6. VI. Uranus, the Magician
7. VII. Neptune, the Mystic