180g Vinyl Double LP!
Pressed at Quality Record Pressings!
Rolling Stone 500 Greatest Albums of All Time – Rated 300/500!
Black Sabbath makes its triumphant return to North America to launch their highly anticipated «The End» final tour. The greatest metal band of all time also release Deluxe Editions of its first three studio albums – Black Sabbath, Paranoid, Master of Reality.
Each deluxe edition includes the 2012 remaster of the original album, along with a second disc of outtakes that are previously unreleased in North America.
Ozzy Osbourne, Tony Iommi, Geezer Butler and Bill Ward made their debut as Black Sabbath in 1970 with the band’s self-titled album. The new deluxe edition of Black Sabbath includes studio outtakes from the 1969 sessions for the album, including alternate versions of «Black Sabbath» and «N.I.B.,» as well two versions of the UK single «Evil Woman (Don’t Play Games With Me).»
The same year that Sabbath’s debut arrived, the band released its follow-up Paranoid. This metal masterpiece has gone on to be certified 4x platinum. The deluxe edition features phenomenal instrumental takes on «War Pigs,» «Iron Man» and more, along with versions of «Paranoid» and «Planet Caravan» with alternate lyrics.
The group’s third album, Master of Reality, arrived in 1971 and introduced fans to essential Sabbath tracks like «Sweet Leaf» and «Into The Void.» The Deluxe Edition builds on that legendary album with versions of «Children Of The Grave» and «Sweet Leaf» that have different lyrics. There is also an instrumental version of «After Forever» and an outtake for «Solitude» that features an alternative guitar tuning.
These Deluxe Editions Double LP sets and massive world tour mark «The End» for Black Sabbath, as the band writes the final chapter in its incredible story. But don’t expect the band to go quietly.
• Deluxe Edition
• 180g Vinyl
• Double LP
• Pressed at Quality Record Pressings
1. Sweet Leaf
2. After Forever (including the Elegy)
4. Children of The Grave
2. Lord of This World
4. Into the Void
1. Weevil Woman ’71
2. Sweet Leaf (studio outtake feat. alternative lyrics)
3. After Forever (studio outtake – instrumental)
4. Children of The Grave (studio outtake feat. alternative lyrics)
1. Children of The Grave (studio outtake – instrumental)
2. Orchid (studio outtake – with Tony Count-in)
3. Lord of This World (studio outtake feat. piano & slide guitar)
4. Solitude (studio outtake – intro with alternative guitar tuning)
5. Into the Void «Spanish Sid» (studio outtake – alternative version)