- Supports HDMI 2.0 Ports (4K @ 60Hz, 18 Gbps, 28 AWG) – Connect 4K/HD TV to Blu-Ray/DVD Player, Xbox, Play Station, PC, and other HDMI devices
- Supports: 3D | HD 2K @ 1080p | QHD @ 1440p | UHD 4k @ 2160p (up to 60 Hz over HDMI 2.0 – HDMI 2.0)
- Ethernet & Audio Return Channel – Eliminate all network & audio cables between devices
- Braided Cord – 100% Pure Copper Wiring – Backwards compatible with HDMI v2.0, v1.4 & v1.3
- Length: 3 Feet (0.91 Meters) – Free Lifetime Replacement Guarantee
3 FT – BRAIDED 28 AWG – HDMI 2.0 CABLE – 18 GBPS – ETHERNET & AUDIO RETURN CHANNEL
Get your hands on this heavy duty high quality HDMI 2.0 cable! One of a few cables that will drive your 4K TV/Monitor at 2160P/60 Hz (if both ports are HDMI 2.0 ports).
Don’t be fooled by thin Copper Clad Aluminium (CCA) cables. This beauty is made of 100% pure oxygen-free bare copper and is triple-shielded for maximum performance and ultra low SNR.
Never mind it’s thicker than most cables widely sold because a good cable is meant to be thick. Most 3 FT cables use cheap & thin 32 AWG wiring (10 GBPS), which is not enough for 4K @ 60 Hz. SecurOMax 3 FT cable uses thicker 28 AWG wiring which enables 18 GBPS speed required for 4K @ 60 Hz.
Connectors are 24K gold-plated and soldering points are covered by thick aluminium foil to achieve better shielding and even lower SNR.
Ethernet & Audio Return channels eliminate extra network and audio cables. Less cables means slimmer cable management box!
Supported video resolutions:
✔ Full HD 1080p
✔ Quad HD 1440p
✔ 3D Format
✔ Ultra HD 2160p at up to 60 Hz over HDMI 2.0
*** Top refresh rates are for HDMI 2.0 – HDMI 2.0 link only!
This cable also works with:
✔ ANY device bearing the HDMI logo.
✔ ALL revisions of HDMI v2.0, v1.4 & v1.3